At Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, we are dedicated to providing our guests with a comfortable and memorable experience. Our resort offers unparalleled guest services, including each guest villa having their own Personal Host, 24 hour in-villa dining, complimentary Wi-Fi access, a Boutique, laundry services and a Doctor on site.
A host of recreational services such as The Vidhun Spa, scuba diving at our Dive & Activity Centre, swimming pool, fitness centre and our tailor-made excursions are also available.
- 50 Villas including 14 Park Water Villas perched above the Indian Ocean, 20 Park Pool Villas with a private plunge pool and 16 Park Villas
- Spacious and luxuriously appointed villas, each measuring a minimum of 110 square metres
- Each Park and Park Pool Villa features a private deck with table, chairs and two sun loungers, an outdoor garden bathroom with bathtub and rainshower, and private beach access
- All Park Water Villas offer spectacular 180 degree panoramic ocean views from the private deck outside and individual access to the coral-filled waters below
- The Vidhun Spa — features five couples’ treatment villas, offering Dhivehibeys-inspired massage, skin care and wellness rituals
- PADI 5-Star Dive Centre — offering dive programs for all ages and experience levels, including Bubble Maker and Discover Scuba Diving and PADI certification courses
- Activity Centre — offering excursions such as guided snorkeling of the undisturbed house reef, dolphin spotting, Equator crossing trip, traditional Maldivian fishing and picnic on an uninhabited island
- Two large freshwater swimming pools — main resort infinity pool (44 metres) and The Vidhun Spa (30 metres) pool and bubble pond
- Fitness centre and Yoga studio
- 24-hour in-villa dining
- Library with CDs, DVDs and books in several languages
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on site
- Guest boutique
Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in all villas and public areas of the resort.
Our luxury hotel in the Maldives- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is located in the North Huvadhoo (Gaafu Alifu) atoll, 400km south of Malé and 56km north of the Equator. Upon arrival into Malé International Airport, an airport representative will greet you and escort you to the Domestic Terminal and assist you with your check in. All domestic transfers are booked by the resort.
From here guests will embark on a comfortable domestic flight, taking between 60 and 105 minutes, depending on the route with ‘Maldivian’* to Kooddoo Domestic Airport located in the North Huvadhoo (Gaafu Alifu) atoll. Upon your arrival into Kooddoo Domestic Airport, another representative will assist you with your luggage and escort you to the awaiting speedboat for an enjoyable 30-minute transfer to the resort.
* Please be aware Maldivian Aero has a strict hand luggage policy. Hand luggage should not be bigger than 20”x 12”x7” and the weight should not be more than 5kg for the domestic sectors.