The HOTEL with a top ECO TRAVEL rating for Sustainability
Here at Round Hill, we are committed to offering our guests, your clients the very best that Jamaica has to offer. Our rich history, luxurious accommodations, full spa and world class dining, continue to lure and intrigue visitors to our timeless hotel.
Captivating and carefree, richly appointed and steeped in tradition, Round Hill takes you away and brings you closer together. Long one of the most beautiful and elegant boutique resorts in the Caribbean, Round Hill caters, with discreet impeccable service and warm Jamaican hospitality, to the needs of its sophisticated guests – families, couples, friends. Escape to understated elegance, in Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, a luxury villa or a private villa suite with dedicated staff. Make the most of each day, from engaging family programs to relaxing spa treatments. Do what comes naturally at Round Hill – Montego Bay, Jamaica.
120 total rooms and suites including 36 Full Oceanfront Guest rooms featuring designs by Ralph Lauren; 26 indvidually-designed villas along the hillside, most with private pools, ranging from 2 bedrooms up to 6 bedrooms and spacious lawns, verandas, and outdoor living rooms. Located just 20 minutes west of Montego Bay’s international airport (MBJ). Luxurious oceanfront spa, complimentary watersports and children’s program, excellent dining, all on a private and secluded 110-acre peninsula.
An eco-friendly resort in Montego Bay, Round Hill is proud to have been Green Globe Certified. Our key priorities include community involvement, waste reduction, energy efficiency, and localized purchasing while providing a comfortable and welcoming environment for every guest.
We pledge to:
- Lead by example, sharing our successes and failures with our community and industry partners.
- Hold every decision to the standard of our triple bottom line:
- Benefit the community
- Provide the best workplace for our employees
- Enhance our guest experience.
- Look to grow our business responsibly, by tracking the progress of our efforts and by continuously seeking areas for improvement.
- Maintain transparency in all of these efforts, above all.
Some specific examples of our Green Commitment include the following:
- Utilization of our own organic garden where we grow much of the produce consumed on property
- Use of photocells and CFL’s where appropriate
- Timers on all pool pumps to reduce utilization of electricity
- Linen re-use program at the discretion of our guests
- Use of our own wastewater treatment plant to collect all waste on property
- Use of natural ventilation and ceiling fans rather than relying upon energy-intensive air conditioning
- Reduced use of paper napkins, straws, and coasters to eliminate unnecessary waste
- Use of environmentally friendly gardening without using harsh pesticides
Here at Round Hill, we understand that sustainability is a journey and, as Jamaica’s premier eco-friendly resort, we’re involved in the ongoing process of improving our operations and conserving resources.