After you land at the LAX airport, or the Orange County Airport (*your choice) and your car is rented for the journey (and your games/activities bag has been opened) you’re ready to go! For a Northern California Tour, Choose the SFO airport.
As a residents of both Northern and Southern California our travel team are experts on where to go when DISNEYLAND is closed. Trust us on this, there are plenty of things to do. What’s your favorite thing to do?
- Beach: Our beaches are famous for their beauty and views
- Hiking & Walking: California has hiking trails for every taste: mountains, forests and beaches
- Wine Tasting: Wineries are not all closed and the views and experience is family friendly
- Wildlife Activities: Some parks are open and wildlife watchers can rejoice
- Driving the Coasts: You can drive the coastal highways with less traffic now
- Hotels with Kid Friendly Activities: Things for Kids to do is a major Plus
- Restaurants: California weather permits outdoor dining on its many patios
Get in touch with us for your personalized ITINERARY and list of hotels we recommend for your trip.