1. Purchase. Gift Cards may be purchased at kaleidoskopetravel.com/gift-card or by clicking here. In order to purchase a Gift Card you will need to provide at least the following information: recipient name, recipient email address, and valid credit card for email delivery (“E-Gift Cards”); or recipient name, shipping address, and valid credit card for mail delivery (“Physical Gift Card”). The value of a Gift Card will show up in the recipient’s Kaleidoskope account as an account credit. The purchase price charged for Physical Gift Cards will include an additional shipping and handling fee.
2. Use. Gift Cards have no cash value. In order to use a Gift Card, the recipient must be or become a member of Kaleidoskope.
3. When making a purchase with a Gift Card, the value of the purchase plus any shipping/handling fees and sales tax, if applicable, will be automatically deducted from recipient’s account credit(s). Priority of Credit Use shall be as follows: first, credits that have an expiration date (for example, referral credits), and second, credits that do not have an expiration date (for example, Gift Card credits). Within a specific class of credits, credits will be used according to their age (oldest being used first).
4. Referral Credits. If purchaser buys a Gift Card for a non-member of Kaleidoskope, and the recipient then becomes a Kaleidoskope member, the purchaser will not receive any referral fee if the recipient’s first purchase is of a Gift Card.
5. Cancellation and Expiration.
(i) For E-Gift Cards, the purchase is final, non-cancellable and non-refundable immediately at the time of purchase.
(ii) For Physical Gift Cards, the purchase is final, non-cancellable and non-refundable at the time the order is processed and ready for shipment.
(iii) Gift Card account credits do not expire.
(i) Gift Cards may only be used on the Kaleidoskope website, toward the purchase of eligible products. If a purchase exceeds the amount of the Gift Card account credit, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method;
(ii) Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards;
(iii) Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except and only to the extent required by law; and
(iv) Gift Card account credits may not be transferred.
8. Risk of Loss. Please safeguard your Gift Card and treat it like cash. Title and risk of loss for Gift Cards pass to the recipient immediately upon purchase (for E-Gift Cards) or delivery to the carrier (for Physical Gift Cards), whichever is applicable. Kaleidoskope is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without recipient’s permission. If a Gift Card is lost or stolen, then upon furnishing proof of purchase, Kaleidoskope may (in its sole discretion) issue a replacement for the balance shown on its records.
9. Limitation of Liability. KALEIDOSKOPE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY GIFT CARD, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT ANY GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, RECIPIENT’S SOLE REMEDY, AND KALEIDOSKOPE’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
10. Modification. Kaleidoskope reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. If Kaleidoskope makes a material modification to these terms and conditions, it will give notice by displaying a prominent announcement above the text of these terms and conditions, as appropriate, for thirty (30) days, and that will be deemed sufficient notification of such changes. Should you wish to terminate your account due to a modification, you may do so by sending an email with the subject line “Termination” to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to continue using the website after any such modification, you agree that by doing so you will be deemed to accept the new terms and conditions, as relevant.
11. Customer Support. If you need assistance, please email email@example.com.