1. Purchase. Gift Cards may be purchased at kaleidoskopetravel.com/gift-card or by clicking here. In order to purchase a Gift Card you will need to provide at least the following information: recipient name, recipient email address, and valid credit card for email delivery (“E-Gift Cards”); or recipient name, shipping address, and valid credit card for mail delivery (“Physical Gift Card”). The value of a Gift Card will show up in the recipient’s Kaleidoskope account as an account credit. The purchase price charged for Physical Gift Cards will include an additional shipping and handling fee.
2. Use. In order to use a Gift Card, the recipient must be or become a member of Kaleidoskope travel or a member of our partners who offer the gift card programs. Cards can be used *SLH.com for redeeming both room reservations, food, beverages and hotel services. They are available in a designated currency via the SLH.com website. We are happy to arrange a gift card for you on your behalf or send you a dedicated link to your email box for you to finalize your purchase. Currency may be subject conversion fees. ANY redemption made at an SLH property of a different currency will be converted to the local exchange rate of that day and location.
3. Kaleidoskope Travel Gift Cards are currently only available for CONCIERGE SERVICES purchased in a block of hours with a (4) hour minimum or $100.00. If you wish to add a hotel booking included in your gift, simply inquire and we can provide you with your options. We can also include an SLH.com GIFT CARD as part of your travel package.
3. Payment for a Gift Card is done using a major credit card. Our VIP desk can send you the link to complete the transaction, or our CONCIERGE can handle this for you on your behalf. Accepted: Visa, M/C, AMEX, DISCOVER, MAESTRO, and all debit cards that use VISA or Mastercard Logos.
4. Receipt of Gift Cards by Mail or by Email transmission: If any card is not received, please call (UK time) +44 203 308 9003 to inquire or email us at: [email protected] Our VIP desk will handle problems or questions with issuance of the GIFT CARD to make sure all your concerns are met.
5. Cancellation and Expiration for Kaleidodskope Travel * Subject to Terms & Conditions for our partners
(i) For E-Gift Cards, the purchase is final, non-cancellable and non-refundable immediately at the time of purchase.
(ii) For Physical Gift Cards, the purchase is final, non-cancellable and non-refundable at the time the order is processed and ready for shipment.
(iii) Gift Card account credits expire after 12 months when purchased in 2021. If you wish to use a GIFT CARD purchased in 2020 specific dates apply as the time was extended due to the pandemic. We are happy to assist you in this case.
(i) Gift Cards may only be used for the purpose of booking via our CONCIERGE representing the Kaleidoskope website or our Partner WEBSITE toward the purchase of eligible products. If a purchase exceeds the amount of the Gift Card account credit, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method upon booking with us.
(ii) Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards;
(iii) Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except and only to the extent required by law; and
(iv) Gift Card account credits may not be transferred.
8. Risk of Loss. Please safeguard your Gift Card and treat it like cash. Title and risk of loss for Gift Cards pass to the recipient immediately upon purchase (for E-Gift Cards) or delivery to the carrier (for Physical Gift Cards), whichever is applicable. Kaleidoskope is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without recipient’s permission. If a Gift Card is lost or stolen, then upon furnishing proof of purchase, Kaleidoskope may (in its sole discretion) issue a replacement for the balance shown on its records. Please Note our partners also govern the distribution and terms of their own gift cards. Thus, “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” GIFT CARDS are subject to their own terms and conditions.
9. Limitation of Liability. KALEIDOSKOPE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY GIFT CARD, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT ANY GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, RECIPIENT’S SOLE REMEDY, AND KALEIDOSKOPE’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD ACCORDING TO THE PARTNERS TERMS and CONDITIONS. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
10. Modification. Kaleidoskope reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. If Kaleidoskope makes a material modification to these terms and conditions, it will give notice by displaying a prominent announcement above the text of these terms and conditions, as appropriate, for thirty (30) days, and that will be deemed sufficient notification of such changes. Should you wish to terminate your account due to a modification, you may do so by sending an email with the subject line “Termination” to the following email address: [email protected]. If you choose to continue using the website after any such modification, you agree that by doing so you will be deemed to accept the new terms and conditions, as relevant.
11. Customer Support. If you need assistance, please email [email protected]. For Customer Support at Small Luxury Hotels of the World please contact: +44 203 308 9003 (9 am to 6 pm UK time) or email: [email protected]